3500 Republic Plaza
370 17th Street
Denver, CO 80202
>> v card
Tami Sapp’s practice includes commercial litigation, construction law, real estate and commercial transactions.
Tami has represented individual and corporate clients in a variety of contexts at the trial and appellate levels. She also represents individuals, corporations and banking and lending institutions in a wide variety of disputes, negotiations and transactions, including lien claims and priority disputes, foreclosures, lease negotiations, and corporate transactions.
Before entering the legal profession, Tami worked as an Advertising Executive in the casino marketing field, representing several Colorado casinos in various marketing efforts and negotiating advertising contracts on their behalf. Tami’s real-world business experience and broad legal knowledge allow her to provide her clients with practical solutions to their legal issues.
- J.D., University of Denver College of Law, 2003
- B.S., Illinois State University, 1993
- Colorado Bar Association (Business Law, Litigation and Real Estate Law Sections)
- Denver Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell BV® Distinguished Peer Review Rated
- All Colorado State Courts
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Notable / Published Cases
- Ringquist v. Wall Custom Homes, LLC, 176 P.3d 846 (Colo. App. 2007)
- Turman v. Castle Law Firm, LLC, 129 P.3d 1103 (Colo. App. 2006)
- First Atlantic Mortg., LLC v. Sunstone North Homeowners Ass'n, 121 P.3d 254 (Colo. App. 2005)